Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
Twin Tube 4 Pin Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Twin tube 4 pin compact fluorescent light bulbs are different from the more standard version because they have 4 pins in a row instead of the standard 2 pin. They're a little unusual and you know that if you have these. Some of the most common wattage are listed here with a variety of colors now available for almost any lighting need. Choose the correct color temperature to match up with other lighting you may already have to give a consistent look to the space you're lighting.
- Choice of wattage including 5, 7, 9 and 13 watts.
- Various colors including 2700K and 4100K.
- 4 pins in a row.
- Twin tube 4 pin compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Dimmable with the correct electronic ballast.
- Lighting color temperature reference.
We sell many
USA made products.