Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
Sylvania Tru-Aim MR16 IR Light Bulbs
* denotes required field
Sylvania Tru-Aim MR16 IR halogen light bulbs have a special infrared reflective coating that makes the filament more efficient. These were developed by Sylvania have lead the way to greater energy efficiency in halogen lamps. For example, if you use a 50 watt MR16, you can use a 37 watt IR and save 13 watts while maintaining light output. You'll find them used most often in retail lighting where a whiter, intense light is desired to bring out certain highlights. These MR16 lamps have a 2 inch diameter at the opening of the reflector and a dichroic coating. A special UV-control capsule effectively eliminates all UV-B and UV-C radiation, greatly reducing any potential for fading of merchandise or decor.
- 12 volts.
- Choice of wattage and beam.
- 5.3mm between pins on center.
- 2 inch diameter at the reflector opening.
- 2000 hour average rated life.
- 37 watt IR = standard 50 watt.
- 50 watt IR = standard 65 watt.
- Sylvania Tru-Aim MR16 IR lamps.
We sell many
USA made products.