Sylvania MR16 IR Halogen Light Bulbs
Options and Add To Cart
Sylvania MR16 IR halogen light bulbs have a special infrared reflective costing that makes the filament more efficient. That means that you can save energy over standard MR16 lamps. For example, if you use a 50 watt MR16, you can use a 37 watt IR and save 13 watts while maintaining light output. You'll find them used most often in retail lighting where a whiter, intense light is desired to bring out certain highlights.
- 12 volts.
- Choice of wattage and beam.
- 5.3mm between pins on center.
- 2 inch diameter at the reflector opening.
- 2000 hour average rated life.
- 37 watt IR = standard 50 watt.
- 50 watt IR = standard 65 watt.