Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
Shallow Surface Mount Parabolic T5 Light Fixture
Shallow surface mount parabolic T5 light fixture will reduce glare in office lighting situations. At only 2 inches deep, it's low profile makes it a good choice for areas that have a low ceiling in the space. The shallow cell parabolic grid conceals the light at critical viewing angles. These are ready for F14T5, F24T5/HO, F28T5 or F54T5/HO lamps with an electronic ballast which are standard in the fixture. It's a universal voltage of 120 / 277 volt which automatically senses the voltage you have and works properly. If you have offices with computer screens, and who doesn't, these will deliver improved performance over regular lensed troffers. If you have a lower ceiling and must use a surface mount light fixture, then these should provide a better solution.
- Electronic ballasts.
- White louver for better light distribution.
- Reduces computer screen glare in office lighting.
- 3 lamp.
- Choose from F14T5, F24T5/HO in the 2x2 version or F28T5, F54T5/HO in 2x4 foot length.
- Dimension choices: 23.7" x 23.7" x 1.78" or 47.5" x 23.7" x 1.78"
- 120 / 277 volt universal voltage.
- Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gauge steel body.
- Wiring knockouts are provided on the back of housing.
- White steel blades.
- Unique aesthetic combines dedicated louvers with seamless perforated face.
- Excellent glare control for spaces where computers are in use; RP-1 compliant areas, and is easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for 8x8and 8x10spacings.
- T5 or T5 HO technology offers an exceptional lumen package.
- Dedicated louvers create an optical envelope to provide maximum contribution from each lamp.
We sell many
USA made products.