Shallow Parabolic 2X2 Grid Light Fixture
Shallow parabolic 2X2 grid light fixtures with 3 - 2 foot lamps are the standard for glare reduction in office lighting. The shallow cell parabolic grid conceals the light at critical viewing angles. These are ready for T8 lamps with an electronic ballast which are standard in the fixture. It's a universal voltage of 120 / 277 volt which automatically senses the voltage you have and works properly. If you have offices with computer screens, and who doesn't, these will deliver improved performance over regular lensed troffers.
- Electronic ballasts designed for your choice of T8 or T5 lamps.
- Does not include lamps.
- Reduces computer screen glare in office lighting.
- 2 lamp.
- 1.75" deep 9 cell louver, 3.75 inch overall depth.
- Dimension: W = 2 feet L = 2 feet.
- 120 / 277 volt universal voltage.
An overview of parabolic light fixtures.