Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
Roadway High Pressure Sodium Light Fixture
Roadway light fixture with high pressure sodium lamps are a common fixtures used to illuminate roads and utilities with a simple utilitarian style. It's very energy efficient and produces a pleasing golden white color. It still is for the low cost and the excellent lighting job that it does. These have a drop lens or a flat lens depending on what you prefer or have already. The flat lens has a little more cutoff which means less glare in an area. Roadway light fixtures are both available in high pressure sodium and metal halide light sources.
- For street, public entrances lot, security, off street areas, or other commercial applications.
- Multi-tap ballast 120/277 volt.
- High pressure sodium lamp included.
- UL listed for wet locations
- Includes UL listed photocell and photo control receptacle
- Standard Aluminum Reflector /Heat impact Borosilicate Glass Lens
- Roadway light fixtures have a precision die-cast aluminum housing with gray finish/Standard construction is IP55.
We sell many
USA made products.