Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
Philips 24 watt PL-L Light Bulbs
Philips 24 watt PL-L light bulbs are unique in that they have a 4 pin in a row construction on the base. It makes it so nothing else could really be plugged into that fixture. This was used as energy saving over standard metal halide and gives a surprising amount of light into a space. With the Philips 24 watt PL-L light bulbs, there are many options for superior light control like flood lights or wall washers used in retail. The most common colors seem to be the 4100k or the 3500k color.
- 4 pins in a row for the 2G11 base.
- Philips 24 watt PL-L compact fluorescent run on electronic ballasts.
- Colors to choose from including 3000K, 3500K, 4100K.
- 20,000 hours average rated life.
- 1800 lumens.
- Lighting color temperature reference.
We sell many
USA made products.