Metal halide 22" low bay light fixtures have the high performance optics that suit them for a wide variety of industrial as well as commercial or retail applications. Especially effective in areas with light color ceilings, the product's up light reduces the dark cavity effect commonly found with similar competitive fixtures. The reflector of the metal halide 22" low bay actually measures 22.25" in diameter. The clear, prismatic acrylic reflector provides over 90% efficiency, and approximately 15% up light.
- Watts: 320, 350, 400 watt metal halide.
- Please note: 320 and 350 watt are pulse start energy saving metal halide lamps.
- Construction: One piece 22 inch acrylic reflector, includes lamp with hanging hook, cord & plug.
- Die-cast housing with electrical box and malleable hook (lamp included).
- Adjustable accessory bracket.
- Metal halide units meet 2005 code change (ANSI Type O lamps).