Low Temperature T8 Electronic Ballast
Item Number: BLF11724
Low temperature T8 electronic ballasts are for lighting applications that need a starting temperature down to -30 degrees. These come in universal voltage of 120 & 277 volt, you don't need to know your voltage, the ballast knows and makes the correct voltage connection. These are often used in refrigerators, freezers and other cold temperature areas that need to provide full light output for T8 lamps. Like all low temperature T8 electronic ballasts, they are very energy efficient and are a good replacements for older style magnetic ballasts.
- Universal voltage.
- Minimum starting temperature of -30 degrees.
- 1 to 2 lamp F32T8 lamp operation.
- Less than 20% total harmonic distortion.
- UL 600V wire with connector.
- UL listed type 1 outdoor.
- Full light output.