High Pressure Sodium Parking Lot Light Fixture
High pressure sodium parking lot light fixture are a common type used to illuminate parking lots and roads and areas with a simple rectangular style. It's very energy efficient and produces a golden, amber white color. Reduces roadway maintenance providing reliable operation. You can get up to a 400 watt high pressure sodium in this light fixture.
- For street, public entrances, parking lot, security, off street areas, or other commercial applications.
- Multitap ballast: 120/208/240/277 volt.
- 250 or 400 watt high pressure sodium.
- Golden amber light.
- Dimension: H = 16.5 x W = 16.5 x D = 7
- 33 lbs.
- UL listed for wet locations.
- Typical spacing 3-5 times mounting height.
- Typical mounting height 15 to 30 feet.
- Not for use as uplight.