For best search results, use general, one or two word terms. Example terms such as: PAR20 or Retrofit. |
We sell USA made products whenever possible.
High Pressure Sodium LPQ Surface
* denotes required field
List Price: $743.95
Sale Price: $527.70
Item Number: BLF10220
LPQ Prism Area lights are recommended for indoor applications where ceiling mounting heights do not exceed 15 feet. Typical areas include par maintenance areas, industrial corridors, wash rooms, storage areas and locker rooms.
- Multitap ballast 120, 208, 240 & 277 volt.
- Lamp included.
- Precision die-cast aluminum housing, finished in Duraplex II bronze polyester, acts as a heat sink for maximum heat dissipation.
- Quick-mount plate permits easy mounting over junction boxes, that are pendant, ceiling or recessed mounting.
- Die-formed heavy gauge reflector finished in high-reflectance white polyester powder provides smooth, even illumination in an IES Type V pattern.
- Acrylic refractor provides 20% up light with main beam at 70ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â°, optimally designed for par garages (polycarbonate refractor available).
- Simple installation, fixture is pre-lamped and does not have to be opened to be installed. Hang, mount, wire and lock into place.
- LPQ units equipped with deluxe glazed porcelain pulse-rated 4KV socket.