Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
GE HIR PAR38 Halogen Flood Light Bulbs
GE HIR PAR38 halogen flood light bulbs have the exact same shape of a PAR38 standard halogen, except they are more energy efficient. These have a special coating on the capsule which makes the filament burn brighter. They give off a wonderful white light which adds a sense of light and shadow that you don't get with standard incandescent lamps.
- 50, 60, 70, 80 or 100 watt flood.
- 120 volt.
- 50 watt replaces a 75 watt standard halogen.
- 70 watt replaces a 90 watt standard PAR38.
- Can be used in indoor or outdoor lighting situations.
- Average rated life of 2500 hours.
We sell many
USA made products.