Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
GE High Lumen Biax T5 Compact Fluorescent
GE High Lumen Biax T5 compact fluorescent are a type that is much like the old small biax lamps only much larger. They are unique in that they have a 4 pin in a row construction on the base. It makes it so nothing else could really be plugged into that fixture. Some of the fixture types that use the Biax lamp include 2x2 fluorescent, pendant bowl and some cove lighting. We've even seen these used in industrial warehouse lighting for general lighting. This was used as energy saving over standard metal halide and gives a surprising amount of light into a space. With the GE High Lumen Biax T5 compact fluorescent there are many options for superior light control like flood lights or wall washers used in retail. The most common colors seem to be the 4100k or the 3500k color.
- Choice of wattage, some unique to GE.
- 4 pins in a row.
- 2G11 base.
- Excellent color rendering.
- GE High Lumen Biax T5 compact fluorescent for a lot of light in a smaller package.
- Used in hospitals, buildings, restaurants and much more.
- Lighting color temperature reference.
We sell many
USA made products.