Click here for product name and descriptive search tool.
Fluorescent Blacklight 350 Bulbs
Fluorescent blacklight 350 fluorescent bulbs used in certain exposure processes are known also as 350 blacklights or 350BL. They are often used mostly for special exposure and bug light fixtures. There are many industrial machines that use this type of bulb to spot imperfections or used in some kinds of plate exposure. If you're looking for them in a bug zapper, then the size must be exactly the same as what you use now. Whatever the application, simply look at the imprinting on the end of the bulb to get the same length and type. The most popular types would be the F40T12 or the F32T8 which are a four foot version used in and endless number of lighting applications.
- Various wattage and lengths.
- Used many times for plate exposures.
- For a specific peak wavelength of light.
- Both T8 and T12 depending on the light fixture you have.
- Used for plastic and varnish curing.
- Often used for bug zappers too.
We sell many
USA made products.