Decorative emergency light fixture that creates a superior look beyond standard emergency lighting. It looks like it belongs in almost any office building where safety and style are important. Imagine having a modern building with those old time emergency heads detracting from the look of an interior space. You no longer have to sacrifice style for practical safety with this unit. It has a rounded appearance and will work in a hallway as good as it does in a stairwell.
- Low-profile, decorative die-cast, emergency fixture.
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC.
- Standard bronze finish.
- Automatic, low voltage disconnect (LVD).
- Integrated test switch/pilot light.
- Designed for wall mount or conduit through the top.
- Polycarbonate lens and mirrored reflector.
- Standard operating temperature 32ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚ÂºF to 122ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚ÂºF.
- Self-diagnostic option available.
- Two 6W Xenon lamps.
- Listed for Wet Location.