Compact fluorescent 8 inch architectural recessed light fixture is an ideal choice for saving energy using (2) CFL lamp configuration. It goes from a double 18 watt all the way to a double 42 watt. It has a better light control that ordinary, standard recessed lights. Great general light source for office or home with a light output that would be up to an equivalent 300 watt incandescent lamp in the double 42 watt version. This is a new construction version and is not made for direct contact with insulation designated by Non-IC label.
- Lamps NOT included.
- Non-IC, NOT for direct contact with insulation.
- Wattage configurations:
2 x 18W
2 x 26W
2 x 32W
2 x 42W
- High power factor (HPF) ballast, for 4-pin type lamps, installed.
- 120/277V electronic ballast.
- UL, cUL listed for damp location.
- Thermally protected against misuse of insulation and improper lamping.
- J-Box has eight 1/2" knockouts and eight non-metallic cable knockouts.
- 3-port quick connectors pre-installed in J-box.
- 5" vertical adjustment on C-Channel bracket.
- Adjusts to accommodate up to 1 1/4" ceiling thickness.