Compact Emergency Light Fixture
The compact emergency light fixture is an economical unit installs easily and has a low profile appearance. The optics are fixed so it needs to be mounted correctly for maximum lighting effect. It's one of the smallest units on the market while still providing the light needed for good egress lighting. It's a great choice for smaller areas or places that have a lower ceiling. You might have to use more of these in an area than larger emergency lights, but these are less obtrusive. If you have a modern office space, the style of this unit might be a better fit. It's sleek design doesn't draw attention to itself, unlike some two-head emergency lights that stick out from the housing. It comes in a rugged plastic housing which can be either white or black, your choice. It also uses industry standard miniature xenon bulbs that are common to any electrical wholesaler or hardware store. These units will last for a long time, but from time to time, batteries will need to be replaced and when that happens, we carry replacement batteries specifically for this light. And if you're unsure about where to place them on a new install, check with local fire codes for that information.
- Completely self-contained.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Compact, low profile design in a white or black finish.
- Push to test switch.
- 6-Volt premium grade, pure lead, maintenance-free battery with 10-year expected life.
- Environmentally-coated, solid state charger.
- Automatic, low voltage disconnect (LVD).
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC.
- Injection molded, V-O flame retardant, high impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Charge rate/power on LED indicator light.
or pay by sending a check!
5% automatic discount on all orders over $500.
Call for wholesale quantity discounts or special quotes.
Got a question?
Need to send a picture?
Get a super fast response!
Text it to 651 324 1409
We sell many
USA made products.