CFL Flood Light Fixture
List Price: $165.00
Your Price: $128.66
CFL flood light fixtures are for lighting up the front of buildings, signs and other kinds of outdoor spaces. These are great choice for a security light using only 42 or 84 watts. It operates on an electronic ballast that is 120/277 volt which recognizes the voltage you're using. Probably the best reason to use CFL floods is energy efficiency, but closely behind that is the even spread of light it delivers. This insures good light levels and getting good crossover light from fixture to fixture reducing the shadowing effect. If you have a sign to light, the complete illumination of that surface will make it stand out at night. For building security, that even light will work better for cameras that sometimes don't show shadow areas as well. It's a good solution for anyone trying to light an area for safety or to simply be noticed. It comes with an industry standard 42 watt light bulb(s) so you won't have any problem getting replacement bulbs years into the future. We supply flood light fixtures by quality manufacturers with products that will give you years of trouble-free service.
- 42 or 84 watt compact fluorescent.
- 120 / 277 volt electronic ballast.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing and lens frame with powder coated bronze finish standard.
- Anodized aluminum reflector.
- Silicone rubber gasket to prevent leakage.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Photocell adaptable.
- UL listed for wet location.
- Flood light fixture for sign lighting and security.
- Industry standard replacement light bulbs.
on orders over $100.
on orders over $300.
(24 hours a day)