CFL flood light fixtures are for lighting up the front of buildings, signs and other kinds of outdoor spaces. These are great choice for a security light using only 42 or 84 watts. It operates on an electronic ballast that is 120/277 volt which recognizes the voltage you're using. Probably the best reason to use CFL floods is energy efficiency, but closely behind that is the even spread of light it delivers. This insures good light levels and getting good crossover light from fixture to fixture reducing the shadowing effect. It's a good solution for anyone trying to light an area for safety or to simply be noticed. It comes with an industry standard
42 watt light bulb(s) so you won't have any problem getting replacement bulbs years into the future. This is an ideal light not only for commercial applications, but also for your home lighting needs. It's a great flood light to use for something like eliminating a backyard or a general area. It's going to give you the widespread you need to cover that area effectively. And if you use more than one you will get a good coverage that works well for outdoor lighting. It's easy to install on any standard electrical box and any electrician could install this for you with no problem. A lot of people do install these themselves as it is so easy.
- 42 or 84 watt compact fluorescent.
- 120 / 277 volt electronic ballast.
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing and lens frame with powder coated bronze finish standard.
- Anodized aluminum reflector.
- Silicone rubber gasket to prevent leakage.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Photocell adaptable.
- UL listed for wet location.
- Flood light fixture for sign lighting and security.
- Industry standard replacement light bulbs.