For best search results, use general, one or two word terms. Example terms such as: PAR20 or Retrofit. |
We sell USA made products whenever possible.
2-Head Emergency Light Fixture
Available Options & Add To Cart
2-head emergency light fixture is a contemporary designed adjustable emergency lighting unit that is fully adjustable, offer quick installation, and provide premium options all in a stylish, economical package. Get all those points of egress covered at a good price. It's important to meet local codes for emergency lighting for the safety of people that use their building. It will operate in an emergency for 90 minutes, giving ample time to show people the way out. They should be strategically placed to guide tenants to an exit, and also provide the comfort of a lighted space. It comes in a white or black housing so it should work in most types of interiors and office buildings. Here's a little tip, when testing to make sure the unit is wor properly, simply push the lighted button. That cuts the power to the unit and allows the light to work off battery power. Along with this periodic test, you should shut off power to these unit when no one is around to drain the battery so it can recharge fully. This will insure that the unit will work to it's full 90 minutes, the test button only shows that it functions.
- White or black housing.
- Injection-molded, high-impact, UV-stabilized thermoplastic construction.
- Universal mounting plate with quick-connect feature.
- Snap-together construction speeds installation.
- Universal mounting pattern knockouts in back plate for J-box mounting.
- Fully adjustable glare-free lighting heads.
- Dual voltage 120/277 VAC operation.
- Maintenance-free 6V sealed lead cadmium battery.
- Supplied with 6V, 5.4W incandescent wedge base lamps.